Examples of University 3D Work

Here is an assortment of 3D Models I created from my course at university. This ranges across a number assignments from 2nd and 3rd year. One assignment saw us create a 3D level for a Streets of Rage style game. In another I joined a team as a Character Modeler and Animator designing a game based around the Alien universe using a Disney artstyle for the characters. For our main 3rd year project I was recruited for my animation skills but still created the odd couple of assets to occupy our hub world.

These models were all created using Autodesk Maya 2012.

2nd Year - Street Fist


2nd Year - LV426

3rd Year - Gone Huntin'

Miscellaneous Models 

author
Daniel Vaughan
Computer Games Design graduate from South Wales. Enthusiastic gamer, otaku, games journalist, doodler and wannabe animator.